For best results and satisfaction please follow these guidelines. Correct preparation and proper home care is essential for longer lasting results.
Lash Extensions DO’s:
- Before you arrive make sure that your eyes are free of make up
- Before you arrive wash your eyelashes and remove any mascara or residual oils
- Arrive on time to your appointment to ensure maximum time for the application
- Lash Tinting or Airbrush Tanning should be done at least 48 prior
- Keep your new eyelash extensions completely dry for 24 hr after application
- Follow individual instructions for proper home care given to you by the artist
Lash Extensions DONT’s
- No oil based products around your eyelash extensions
- No use of waterproof mascara
- Avoid excessive exposure to heat, steam and swimming
- Avoid excessive pulling or rubbing of your eyelash extensions
Before and After Photos
Please remember that you are unique and your results will vary and depend on the condition and length of your own lashes, the size of your eyes and the look you choose. We encourage you to schedule a complimentary consultation prior to discuss what will work best for you.
Take a look here for before and after photos – http://jblashes.com/professional/gallery.php
The What and The Why on Lash Extensions…
A single lash extension is applied one by one to individual eyelashes. This process involves carefully separating the natural lashes with fine point tweezers to reveal one healthy eyelash. The lash extension is then dipped into a medical grade adhesive and attached to the natural eyelash. The process is repeated until all eyelashes are covered.
Lash Extensions add length, thickness and fullness to natural eyelashes. Longer lashes will make your eyes more open and will give them an enlarged look. Often without the hassle of mascara! Touch-ups are recommended every 2-4 weeks.
Our Touch-up/Fill prices are based on visits every 2-4 weeks for C. Joy Salon clients with proper home care. Additional charges may apply if longer than 2-4 weeks between visits or excessive loss due to improper home care. If you had your initial full set application done somewhere other than C.Joy Salon, we recommend a consultation prior to your service to evaluate the condition of your Lash Extensions. This is due to the inconsistency in the quality of work in the industry. If your extensions have been applied properly we are happy to fill them in for you. If a complete removal is needed due to poor quality, we will work with you to get you a new set that you absolutely love!
Cancellation Policy. Guarantee.
Appointments may be canceled 24 hrs prior to your appointment without charge. Same day cancellations will be charged $25.
We guarantee the quality of our work. If you are not satisfied for any reason we will work with you to ensure that you love your eyelashes.